Accounting Supervision Services or Controller Services go beyond just bookkeeping and accounting, they provide critical oversight and account management ensuring the right policies and procedures get implemented and timely accurate financials are produced.
An outsourced Accounting Supervisor or Controller is a financial expert who helps keep your books up-to-date and provides financial reporting and information in a timely manner. This typically affords an organization a more experienced Accounting Supervisor or controller at a lower cost of hiring a comparably-experienced financial controller in-house
At BSTC, we strive to take this challenge of our client to assist them over come challenges relating to the supervision of accounting and finance functions. We monitor and supervise on a periodic basis the financial transactions online and/or onsite. Accounting Supervision or Controller Services acts as an alternative to the comprehensive outsourcing. The service as good as hiring an Accounting Manager/Chief Accountant on board to your company, with mere difference that you are outsourcing the service elsewhere. In Accounts Supervision service, there is a formal and accounting control of documents, verification of correctness of data, and assistance in preparing for IT, VAT and other returns related to the field of business.
This service proves to be beneficial since you are outsourcing only partial accounting services while keeping the accounts books in the business premises.
Our Accounts Supervision service includes :
- • Supervision on accounting entries of business in line with requirement of VAT law.
- • Verifying all the transaction in accounts books.
- • Preparing Tax returns and the associated reports.
- • Assistance during Tax Audits and Investigations.
- • Providing information regarding accounting issues and tax regulations as per the FTA.
- • Verifying all Taxable Supplies and Taxable Purchases.
- • Supervising balance sheets, notes to financial statements, profit and loss accounts, cash-flow statements, and specifications of changes in equity.
- • Consulting on stock-taking.
- • Verifying an annual corporate income tax.
- • Supervising cash records.
- • Verifying annual tax returns.